Saturday, November 15, 2008

Site Mapping




In this projected I wanted to take a look at the effects of light on bodies of water. These were selected from a series of shots at Lake Erie in Vermilion and the waterfall behind Loomis in Elyria. I took a couple of photographs with varies exposure times with a tripod. The two photos of waterfalls were taken during early sunset, these shots were taken on a balconies that were setup to look over \ two levels the water flowing down. The lakeside shot was a shot taken during the morning on the edge of the shore elevated by rocks.

3 comments:

B.C. said...

Sorry, I need to get to a decent scanner at some point.

B.C. said...

I can't seem to rotate the silly photos on a mac. Yeah, I'm a pc user (grin?)

B.C. said...

Whew, finally I got the orientation of the photos to stay the way they are.